I’m registered with the Queensland College of Teachers as a school teacher and hold the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Information Technology: Networks
- Certificate IV in Information Technology: PC Support / Software Applications
- Bachelor of Multimedia (with Distinction),
- Graduate Diploma of Learning & Teaching (with Distinction),
- Master of Education (specialising in educational technologies) – currently studying.
I’ve been employed as a state school art/multimedia teacher, educational designer, instructional designer, university lecturer, course coordinator and vocational education instructor.
Contributing to learning, whatever the context or age group, is a priceless experience. As a teacher, my greatest pleasure comes from the knowledge that what I do, every single day, positively impacts the development of skills, knowledge, attitudes and opportunities. Teaching also brings a warm, fuzzy feeling that you can’t replicate.
If you’d like to chat about teaching (or private Art/ICT/multimedia tutoring) feel free to contact me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.